If you have ever been in removal proceedings, you may still be able to get Deferred Action by following the application guidelines, but first speak with your attorney or an Immigration Specialist so they can help you apply.
You may be able to get Deferred Action even if:
- your removal proceedings were terminated,
- you have a final order of deportation, or
- you have been granted voluntary departure.
You do not have to be 15 or older to apply if you:
- are in removal proceedings,
- have a final order of deportation, or
- have been granted voluntary departure.
When you apply, you must get a copy of your removal order or any document you got from an immigration judge or the Board of immigration Appeals (BIA).