Comcast is offering the following for free:
- WiFi network free for everyone - see www.xfinity.com/wififor a map of hotspots
- Unlimited data for its customers.
- No disconnects or late fees for customers. Contact them and let them know you are having trouble.
- Internet Essentials free to new customers: Low-income families who live in a Comcast service area can sign-up for Internet Essentials. New customers will get 60 days of free Internet Essentials service, which is normally available to all qualified low-income households for $9.95/month. For all new and existing Internet Essentials customers, the speed of the program’s Internet service was increased to 25 Mbps downstream and 3 Mbps upstream. That increase will go into effect for no additional fee and it will become the new base speed for the program going forward.
AT&T is offering its WiFi hotspots free for anyoneto use around the country for 60 days, as of March 13.
Spectrum offers 2 free months of internet and WiFi services to new customers in households with Pre-K to 12 or college students who need remote education. The discount will be applied as a credit for your first 2 months of internet services. They waive any installation or pre-payment fees to help get you started. Make sure you read the fine print.
You can qualify for this offer if you:
- Have a student of qualifying age at your service address with remote education needs
- Have not subscribed to our internet services within the past 30 days
Call 1-855-243-8892 to sign up for this offer.