Virtual Court Service Center
Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Staff at the Court Service Centers can chat with you
- Over the phone or
- In a Zoom video meeting.
They can help you:
- Complete legal forms,
- Get legal information,
- Find helpful programs in your community and
- Refer you to legal help.
Court Service Center staff cannot help with every legal question. But they can help with:
- 209A Abuse Prevention Orders,
- 258E Harassment Prevention Orders,
- Commitments (Section 35 and 12),
- Emergency Guardianship of an Incapacitated Person,
- Emergency Guardianship of Minor,
- Emergency Probate and Family Court filings relating to custody/parenting time/child support (i.e. Contempt with showing of exigent circumstances)
- Commotions and Modifications of Child Support,
- Housing TROs,
- Housing motions to vacate default entered since March 1, 2020,
- Housing motions to vacate a dismissal for failure to appear entered since March 1, 2020,
- Housing motions to stay an execution.
When you call or join the Zoom video conference you will:
- Enter a “virtual waiting room”.
- The staff ask you questions to make sure you have all the information and documents they need to help you. They list this information on their webpage What do I need to bring with me when I visit a center?
- If you have what you need, they will meet you one-on-one over the phone or over Zoom video chat.
To chat with Court Service Center:
Phone: (646) 828-7666
When the recording asks for your Meeting ID, type in 1615261140
Visiting the Court Service Center in Person
You can visit the Court Service Centers on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 8:30 A.M. and 1:00 P.M., or between 2:00 P.M. and 4:30 P.M.
Go to the Court's website to find out the locations of the Court Service Centers.