Produced by Massachusetts Law Reform Institute

To see and print the PDF PDF icon files on this page, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader.

Get the program for free from Adobe's website.

Ask the DUA to allow you to keep the overpayments they sent you. Download the form. You can fill it in and save it on your computer as you work on it. Print it out when you need it.

Find Legal Aid

You may be able to get free legal help from your local legal aid program. Or email a question about your own legal problem to a lawyer.

Ask a Law Librarian

If it's
9am and 4pm