You can apply for ConnectorCare in many ways:
- Create an online account and submit an application Online
- Apply in person at one of the 4 Health Connector Walk-In Centers. You can find them in Boston, Brockton, Worcester, and Springfield.
- Get help from a "Navigator or Certified Application Counselor. Sometimes these people are called Enrollment Assisters or Patient Financial Counselors.
- Complete a paper application form and send it to the mailing address or fax number shown on the form. You can get it in English or Spanish.
- Phone the Health Connector Customer Service 877-623-6765 and apply over the telephone
With one application you apply for
- any MassHealth program you or your family members may qualify for, and
- any Health Connector program you may qualify for.
If your income is 4 times the federal poverty level or less but too high for MassHealth or ConnectorCare, the Health Connector offers a discount on the cost of premiums for other private insurance plans. The Health Connector also offers private health and dental plans at full cost.