You are here

Want to share what you like about MassLegalHelp with us?


Self Help Forms and Letters

Produced by Massachusetts Law Reform Institute
Created 29 March, 2019

One of the most important steps you can take as a tenant is to put your concerns in writing. This may mean writing a letter to your landlord. It could mean filing court papers. Or it could mean putting together a document that helps tenants organize.

This section of the website has checklists and sample letters and useful forms.

Each of these forms has a number and is linked to more information which you can get by clicking on the heading above the form.

Find Legal Aid

You may be able to get free legal help from your local legal aid program. Or email a question about your own legal problem to a lawyer.

Ask a Law Librarian

If it's
9am - 12pm and 1pm - 4pm