Want to share what you like about MassLegalHelp with us?



Produced by Massachusetts Law Reform Institute
Reviewed November 28, 2005

The purpose of the information below is to give tenants in state and federal public housing in Massachusetts answers to questions about transfers. All of these questions are also available in a booklet which includes legal citations. You can download this booklet, Transfers in Public Housing (PDF file).

Find Legal Aid

You may be able to get free legal help from your local legal aid program. Or email a question about your own legal problem to a lawyer.

Ask a Law Librarian

If it's
9am - 12pm and 1pm - 4pm