Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education, Inc. (MCLE) andMassachusetts Law Reform Institute (MLRI) present a series of 13 trainings for legal advocates, and for social, health and community services providers who assist low and moderate-income individuals and families.
- Registration must be done through MCLE (not MLRI). Registration information below.
- Tuition for legal services staff; social, health and community service providers; and non-lawyer advocates: $35 per person per session. All Others: $125 per person per session.
When registering on the MCLE website, be sure to select your program fee “Category” in the drop-down menu. Click “Update” for adjusted course fee.
MCLE, 10 Winter Place, Boston (Downtown Crossing)
- Assisting Families Experiencing Homelessness: Emergency Assistance Shelter & Benefits
Monday, Sept. 23, 2019 9:30am - 3:00pm
- CORI: Basics of the New Criminal Justice Reform Law for Community Providers and Legal Aid Advocates
Tuesday, October 22, 2019 9:30am -2:30pm
- SSI & SSDI Basics
Wednesday, November 6, 2019 9:30am - 4:00pm
- Overview of the TAFDC Program - Massachusetts’ Cash Assistance Program for Families
Thursday, December 12, 2019 9:30am - 4:00pm
- Tenants’ Rights
Tuesday, January 21, 2020 9:30am - 3:30pm
- SNAP/Food Stamps 101 Advocacy
Wednesday, February 5, 2020 9:30am - 12:30pm
- Utilities Advocacy for Low-income Households in Massachusetts
Wednesday, February 5, 2020 1:00pm - 4:00pm
- Health Care Access
Thursday, February 27, 2020 9:30am - 4:00pm
- Income Maximization for the Working Poor (Families and Individuals)
Wednesday, March 4, 2020 9:15am - 3:00pm
- Unemployment Insurance
Thursday, March 12, 2020 1:00pm -4:00pm
- Immigrants and Public Benefits
Thursday, April 2, 2020 9:30am - 4:00pm
- State and Federal Veterans Benefits
Thursday, April 23, 2020 9:30am -3:30pm
- Elder Benefits Programs
Wednesday, May 13, 2020 9:30am - 4:00pm
Email a friend to share this schedule with others.