You are here

Want to share what you like about MassLegalHelp with us?


Child Care

Reviewed same as above

You can get free child care if you get TAFDC or you are in a homeless shelter. When you are trying to decide whether or not you want TAFDC or Emergency Assistance, remember that free child care is part of the benefits you will get.

If you have a low income but you are not on TAFDC or in a homeless shelter, you may be able to get low-income child care vouchers for sliding scale through the Early Education and Care agency. You can apply for these vouchers at your local Child Care Resource and Referral (CCR&R) agency.

Find Legal Aid

You may be able to get free legal help from your local legal aid program. Or email a question about your own legal problem to a lawyer.

Ask a Law Librarian

If it's
9am - 12pm and 1pm - 4pm