You are here

Disability and Health Problems

Produced by Massachusetts Law Reform Institute
Reviewed March 2022

If you have health problems and cannot work, you may be able to get money to help you afford to live.  Learn more about:

Social Security Disability

Emergency Aid to the Disabled, Elderly and Children

Veterans benefits

SNAP/Food Stamps

Find Legal Aid

You may be able to get free legal help from your local legal aid program. Or email a question about your own legal problem to a lawyer.


Ask a Law Librarian

If it's
9am and 4pm