- New! - Sealing cases if your case was dismissed, ended in a nolle prosequi, or a not guilty finding is now easier!
- Sealing by mail waiting periods for CWOF cases are shorter
- Get Juvenile Cases off your CORI.
- If you have used different names in your life, the CORI report you got after 4 May, 2012 may be wrong. See Getting my other CORI.
- If you mailed in a petition to seal your records in May 2012 and it was denied, it may have been a mistake.
You can mail in another petition to fix the problem.
Find Legal Aid
You may be able to get free legal help from your local legal aid program.
Ask a Law Librarian
9am and 4pm