Interview down for updating 5/30/2014 - try back again after June 30, 2014
Complaint to Establish
You can only use this interview if you make less than $75,000. You can only use this interview if the only thing you are asking for is child support. If you are getting divorced, or if you are in court for custody, or if you are in court already in a case that has anything to do with your children, you cannot use this interview.
Use the interview if you need to ask the court to order child support and:
- you are not married to the other parent, or
- you are married but you do not want a divorce.
Before you start
You need to
- Watch the video on Child Support;
- Read the articles about Child Support, and Getting Child Support. If you are married, read Married to the other parent. If you are not married, read Not married to the other parent;
- Gather information about your income and expenses; and
- Have information about the other parent's income. This information is helpful, but not necessary.
Your computer needs
- Internet Explorer or Firefox as a browser;
- Pop-up blockers turned off
- Adobe Flash to see the program. Download it now for free;
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download it now for free.