Do you need to understand the nuts and bolts of government-funded housing programs in Massachusetts? Below is the newest volume in the Legal Tactics series, Finding Public & Subsidized Housing. It includes information about:
- How to apply and waiting lists
- Immigrants and special rules
- How to deal with criminal records
- How to challenge a denial of housing
- And more (see booklets listed below)
There is also a phone directory to help you search for housing and glossary to help you understand technical terms. Click below to get each booklet (PDF files).
You may also buy the entire book (418 pages) from Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education by calling 1-800-966-6253.
Produced by Massachusetts Law Reform Institute Last updated December 2009