112. How do I know if I have an overpayment?

También en

Notas finales

Massachusetts Law Reform Institute

DTA will send you a Notice of Overpayment. The Notice will include a Repayment Agreement. You do not have to sign the Repayment Agreement. Talk with an advocate before you agree to sign this. You also have a right to appeal the Notice of Overpayment within 90 days. See your rights if DTA denies, cuts or stops your SNAP.

If you think DTA made a mistake in charging you with an overpayment or the amount, you can file an appeal. See filing an appeal to get a fair hearing. Contact Legal Services if DTA said you were overpaid SNAP. See Appendix E.

¿Le resultó útil esta página?