77. Can I claim the medical expenses I used for my public or subsidized housing rent?

También en

Notas finales

Massachusetts Law Reform Institute

Yes! DTA will accept the “rent calculation worksheet” that your local housing authority or housing agency used to determine your SNAP medical expenses. That’s because you already verified these expenses for housing, and the rules for counting medical expenses to lower your rent are similar to SNAP.

You have a right to ask your local housing agency for a copy of your “rent calculation worksheet” or other statement that confirms the amount of medical expenses you verified for your public or subsidized housing rent. For more information on how to claim medical expenses to lower your rent, and use the same information to boost your SNAP, see the following: How to Lower Your Rent and Boost Your SNAP Benefits: An Advocacy Tool Kit for Mass Tenants (MLRI, October 2018)


¿Le resultó útil esta página?