You are here

Want to share what you like about MassLegalHelp with us?


What if I need alimony while my divorce case is going on?

Produced by Massachusetts Law Reform Institute
Reviewed September 2021

If you need alimony while your divorce case is going on you can file a motion for temporary alimony.

Find Legal Aid

You may be able to get free legal help from your local legal aid program. Or email a question about your own legal problem to a lawyer.

Ask a Law Librarian

If it's
9am - 12pm and 1pm - 4pm