Schedule J-2: Expenses for Separate Household of Debtor 2

Produced by Attorney Mariah Jennings-Rampsi for MassLegalHelp
Created October 2016

Fill out Schedule J-2 if you and your spouse live in separate households.

Get Schedule J-2: Expenses for Separate Household of Debtor 2 form from the US Bankruptcy Court website.

Save the form on your computer.

In the top box put your name and your spouse’s if you are both filing.

Skip the box that asks for the District.

Put “Mass.” in the box that asks for your state.

The clerk will give you the Case No. when you file your Bankruptcy Petition.

The top box of most Bankruptcy forms.

Most of the form is easy to fill out. Some parts are not so easy to understand. It is important to understand the question before you answer it.

Put in your spouse’s separate household expenses that are different from the expenses listed on Schedule J. The questions are almost the same as Schedule J. Look back for help filing in this form.

Filing without a lawyer

  • Bankruptcy is complicated. Filing without a lawyer is risky.
  • You can lose property and money. You can go to jail if you do not tell the truth.

Ask a Law Librarian

If it's
9am and 4pm