To apply for shelter, call 866-584-0653 to speak with a Homeless Coordinator.
Or apply in person at a local STA/DHCD office. Office hours are from 8:00 am - 4:00 pm:
- Boston – 1010 Massachusetts Avenue - New Market Square
- Brockton – 60 Main Street
- Chelsea – 80 Everett Avenue, 3rd Floor
- Hyannis – 181 North Street
- Lawrence – 280 Merrimack Street
- Lowell – 131 Davidson Street**
- New Bedford – 160 West Rodney French Boulevard
- Salem – 45 Congress Street, Suite 1176
- Springfield – 310 State Street
- Worcester – 13 Sudbury Street
For more information contact the Division og Housing Stabilization at 617-573-1100, or call toll free at 877-418-3308, TTY 617-573-1140
** The Lowell office stopped taking EA applications in spring 2018; although the state budget for fiscal year 2019 required it to re-open for EA, as of the date of publication it had not yet resumed taking EA applications.