Public housing transfers

Also in
Show Endnotes
Massachusetts Law Reform Institute

Coming soon -- newly-updated articles about how to transfer to a different apartment if you live in state or federal public housing in Massachusetts. Including:

  • types of transfers,
  • whether a Housing Authority can make you transfer,
  • how to ask for a transfer

and more.

These articles will also be available as a PDF booklet, Transfers in Public Housing: A Know Your Rights Guide for Public Housing Tenants in Massachusetts.

Was this page helpful?