Immigrants & Benefits

Even if you are not a U.S. citizen, you may be eligible for government benefits for cash and food, like TAFDC, EAEDC, and SNAP.

Scroll down to articles and other content in this section below.

You can also find general information about benefits programs in our Public Benefits & SSI section.