You are here

Want to share what you like about MassLegalHelp with us?


Did you miss the deadline to file your Answer?

Produced by Massachusetts Law Reform Institute, with assistance from legal services offices in Massachusetts
Reviewed January 2022

Use this Motion to Allow Late Answer & Discovery form to ask the court to accept your Answer and Discovery late. This booklet will tell you how to complete the form.

Before you file a Motion to Allow Late Answer & Discovery, fill out the Answer and a Discovery forms. Use these forms:

Or use the free online Answer and the Discovery forms:

Find Legal Aid

You may be able to get free legal help from your local legal aid program. Or email a question about your own legal problem to a lawyer.

Ask a Law Librarian

If it's
9am - 12pm and 1pm - 4pm