You are here

SNAP benefits and immigrants

Produced by Michelle
Reviewed July 2009

Many noncitizens can get SNAP.

One of the articles below is for Legal Permanent Residents. You may be able to get SNAP even if you are not a Legal Permanent Resident. If you have a different immigration status, call your local DTA office or your local legal aid office to find out if you can get SNAP.

Find Legal Aid

You may be able to get free legal help from your local legal aid program. Or email a question about your own legal problem to a lawyer.

Help us improve MassLegalHelp!

Take a short survey to tell us what works and what is missing.

Ask a Law Librarian

If it's
9am and 4pm