8. Can I give someone permission to talk with DTA about my SNAP case?

También en

Notas finales

Massachusetts Law Reform Institute

You have the right to give permission to anyone you trust to help you find out what’s going on with your SNAP case. This can be a social service agency, food pantry, legal services, a trusted family member or friend. This is different from appointing an authorized representative. See Authorized Representatives. You can also call the DTA Assistance Line with an agency or friend on the line at the same time to help you. For example, you can do a “3-way” call.

Before anyone can talk with DTA about your case (if you are not with them by phone or in person), you need to send DTA a written and signed statement that allows DTA to share information with the person or organization helping you1.

Appendix C has a sample Client Consent Allowing DTA to Release Information to a Helping Agency. You can also send DTA a handwritten or typed note (signed and dated) with the same information. There is no specific DTA form that must be used.

DTA Online Guide

See Appendix G for links to the DTA’s BEACON 5 Online Guide for this section.

Notas finales
¿Le resultó útil esta página?